March 6, 2012

Date Update!

Alright folks, it's getting real. We have a wedding date! Last night my mom and my friend Jessica, who's actually starting her own business as a wedding designer, and I visited the Sacred Heart Center in Biloxi and decided it was a winner, put down a deposit and signed the contract. Done!

The date will be October 27, 2012. Maybe I'm biased because I am an October baby, but I am so excited to be getting married in my favorite month! My next post will be to introduce you all to our venues and tell you a little about why I chose each one, I am truly happy with our choices so far. I think from rehearsal dinner to ceremony to reception to lodging for our guests, we have made great decisions keeping both ourselves and our guests in mind.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest button