March 22, 2012

Bliss Wedding Cafe

Tonight Mom and I attended a free seminar called "How to Plan a Foolproof Wedding" at the new Bliss Wedding Cafe in Gulfport.

I've been meaning to do a post about what they've got going on over there. It's pretty neat. A group of local wedding vendors has joined forces to create a wedding resource center for MS Gulf Coast brides. They've got meeting space so they can meet with couples for consultations, they've got oodles of business cards and notebooks full of information on caterers, photographers, officiants, venues, entertainment, florists, and it goes on.

In my current job, I'm lucky enough to have learned a lot of useful wedding planning knowledge via event planning, but not everything and corporate event planning is quite a bit different than planning your own wedding, so I take advantage of the services Bliss has to offer.

It was a great seminar, and the food was great! I think the other brides and couples left having learned some useful tips and wanting to come back for more.

I also won a cool door prize!

Thanks, Bliss!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest button