March 21, 2012

Engagement Photos Scheduled

Today I spoke with Dan Tripp of Mission Photo in St. Louis and I feel really good about it! When I go to St. Louis for Easter, we'll meet up with Dan to have some engagement photos taken in charming St. Charles, Missouri. Dan said my vision is right up his alley, so I hope we'll have some beautiful shots to use for our Save the Dates! We plan on having some photos taken here in Ocean Springs, as well, but I'm working with a tight deadline to get some photos to use on Save the Date cards since they'll have to be out by the end of April. I also thought that since the wedding festivities are going to be here on the Coast, that it'd be nice to have some engagement photos taken in Kevin's hometown.
Wikipedia image of Historical St. Charles
Mission Photo seems like a great choice, their goal is to use photography to raise funds for going on mission trips, earlier trips including coming to South Mississippi to work after Hurricane Katrina (this is when he had me sold)! They started their biz after they realized how expensive just some creative family photos could be (vs. typical studio ones), so they also aim to provide an affordable option for people seeking fun, creative photography.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest button