August 13, 2012

Running around like a Project Chick-en

So my negligence in posting in the last week is because, oh, let's see, my FIANCE MOVED HERE! I pretty much came back from my work trip to New Orleans and had to hit the ground running to find a house for us to rent for our first year of marriage. Kevin needed to be able to have a place to move to when he drove down, so I've been a wee bit crazy doing that, to now that he's here I'm adjusting to having him here all the time AND we're trying to move furniture and get settled. It's safe to say I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Wedding plans are rolling on along, we had a second cake tasting last week and I'm meeting with my Wedding Decor team on Thursday. I had my first fitting of my dress last weekend, so I can't wait to see how it's looking! I promise I'll make up for lost time soon!

Oh and the envelopes for invitations came in last week, so the time for those to go out is getting closer and closer as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest button